Skip to main content

Intranet



An intranet is a secure private network contained within an enterprise.

It usually consists many interconnected local area networks & use leased lines (A leased line is private bidirectional communication channel between two or more locations)in the WAN.

Generally intranet uses TCP/IP,Https,ssl,Tls & other internet protocols.It's actually a private version of the internet.

Using port forwarding (transmission of data intended for private use only) companies can send private messages through the public network with strong Encryption/Decryption methods.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blue Light Emitting Function in WIN 10

All our computer, mobile,television devices emit blue light, which really have a negative impact on our  sleep.Some mobiles do have the blue light filtering & Windows 10 has an inbuilt functionality to use warmer colors to prevent this issue. https://www.bing.com/search?q=set+up+night+light+in+windows+10+site:microsoft.com&filters=guid:%224027563-en-dia%22%20lang:%22en%22&form=B00032&ocid=SettingsTips-BingIA The above URL will provide further information on how to activate this feature in Windows 10

CORE I 3 || I 5 || I 7

CORE I 3 < CORE I 5 < CORE I 7 The above line simply explains the power of cores. The numbers indicates the processing power based on certain criteria s. Number of Cores Turbo Boost / Hyper threading Cache Capacity Clock Speed More cores means more tasks could be managed simultaneously. Core I 3 has TWO cores & hyper threading.it consist with 3 to 4 MB cache memory. This doesn't have the Turbo Boost technology (This is used to increase clock speed of a computer) . Core I 3 would be ideal for soft users & it uses the battery very efficiently.Also, it's cheaper than the others. Core I 5 usually comes with dual core or quad core & the cache memory would be 4 to 6 MB.This also have he Turbo Boost Technology,which is used to automatically raise the processor's operating frequency.But this doesn't have hyper threading technology. This would be ideal for Photo editors,programmers,web developers . Core I 7  comes with FOUR ...

E-Mail Protocols

SMTP - Simple mail Transfer Protocol This protocol is used to send emails. The Ports used by this protocol are 25,465,587 IMAP/POP 3 These protocols are used for retrieving emails from an Email Server. POP 3 - Post Office Protocol 3 The POP 3 will download the email to our device from a mail server. It will only downloads the inbox folder & won't download or synchronize with other folders. Also, once the email is downloaded same will be deleted from the mail server.so , there's no any other copies available. IMAP  - Internet Message Access Protocol This protocol allows us to view our emails using multiple devices. IMAP caches local copies of the email onto all of our device & synchronizes all the email folders. But, when an email is deleted from a device, same will be deleted in all the other devices.